Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Sausage & Egg Breakfast Casserole

Rating: 5 stars!

Cost: $

Comments:  I was looking for a super easy breakfast casserole to make when my inlaws were visiting and knew I wanted something with minimal ingredients.  I found this little gem and although I'm not a fan of sausage it was too easy to pass up.  Turns out I LOVED IT!  It was embarrassingly easy to make, crazy delicious, and even reheated well the next morning.  I will definitely be making this again and have a feeling it will be my new go-to breakfast recipe for guests!

Ingredients:
1 pkg pillsbury crecent rolls (I use the reduced fat)
1 lb. package Jimmy Dean's breakfast sausage (I got the maple and strongly recommend it!)
6 eggs
shredded sharp cheddar cheese
pepper to taste

Directions:
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.  Unroll crecents to cover a 9 x13 baking dish  Cook sausage, drain, pour on top of crecents.  Mix milk, pepper, & eggs in a seperate bowl.  Pour on top.  Sprinkle with cheese (I covered the top of the eggs) Bake for 30 minutes or until eggs are cooked.

1 comment: