Friday, November 30, 2012

Confetti Bread (veggie pizza)

Rating: 5 stars

Cost: $

Comments:  This is a great make-ahead appetizer.  I usually make it the night before and serve the next day.  Super easy and delicious!

Ingredients:
2 cans of pillsbury crecent rolls (I use the reduced fat)
1 block cream cheese softened (I use reduced fat)
1/2 cup mayo (I use light or fat free)
1/2 packet dry ranch dressing
any raw veggies you'd like (I've made it with different combinations of peppers, boccoli, cauliflower, carrots, and cucumbers- I basically just use whatever I have on hand)

Directions:
  1. Preheat the oven to 375˚F (190˚C).
  2. Unroll crecent rolls side by side on a cookie sheet pressing them together to make one big crust.
  3. Bake for 10-12 minutes and let cool
  4. Put the cream cheese and mayonnaise in a mixing bowl. Sprinkle on the dressing mix. Mix until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
  5. chp up veggies and mix those in a seperate bowl
  6. Spread the cream cheese mixture on the cooled pizza crust.
  7. Sprinkle on the veggie confetti. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment